Cooling Water Systems transfer heat from one substance to another.
Normally, Cooling Water Systems are open to the atmosphere at the tower. As the water recirculates in the Cooling Tower, heat gained by the process is released by evaporation. The cooling water then returns to the heat exchangers to pick up more heat.
Cooling Water System tend to develop problems such as Scale, Fouling and Corrosion. These problems can cause:
It is possible to select the correct Cooling Water program treatment to provide optimum operating conditions for heat exchangers and avoid problems. We offer technical evaluations for these which include:Mechanical, Operational and Chemical evaluations onsite.
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Salt Dispersants
- Non-Oxidant Biocides
- Scale Inhibitor and Corrosion Inhibitor
- Scale Inhibitors, Corrosion Inhibitor and Biodespersant
- Scale Inhibitors
- Scale Inhibitors and Corrosion Inhibitor (Zn)
- Scale Inhibitors and Biodespersant
- Scale Inhibitors and Corrosion Inhibitor